Mission Completed




After 2-3 months,

There was a couple making love since 1-2 hours. Their was just a bedsheet on them.. Their clothes were on floor. The guy was passionately kissing the girl and the girl was playing with his hairs and fully supporting in kissing him and let his tongue enter into her mouth to fight with her tongue during the kiss..



The guy was grabbing her ass using his left hand and spanking in between the kiss.. While he spank her her breathe gets heavier and he could feel it during kiss.. His dick is getting harder and harder while he realise that the mission to get nandini Murti in my bedroom has accomplished.


It was Maddy who was inside the bedsheet with nandini. They both were completely nude and nandini was in strong belief that Maddy truly loves her soul and like any other girl she was ready to do anything he wants.. She let him touch her completely within 3 weeks of relationship on the basis of her belief that he also loves her the same way she does.



Nandini lied to her chachi that her friend is sick and needs to stay with her for the night. She went to Maddy's flat which was outside the city area alone. Maddy was too rich to manage all this for her. She was wearing a backless top with strap and jeans.. As she entered into the flat. Maddy locked the door and tell her that there is no one to disturb then tonight. She pushed her on the gate and started smashing her juicy lips and started sucking it like a yummy cake while his hands were travelling to her sexy back and explored the naked areas to understand how he will undress her from behind.. 

 
 
He noticed there was a knot which he needs to open and the top will be taken off easily.. He immediately stopped the kissed and asked her if she is sure about this.. Nandini looked into his eyes and nodded in yes.. Maddy quickly take her into his arms and went to the bedroom which was decorated with rose patel. Nandini was surprised to see this type of arrangement and looked at Maddy and smiled..

Maddy was feeling her aura in his pants.. The way she was smelling with her perfume, it was awaking the beast inside him. He was getting hard inside his pants but he was in jeans so it was easy to hide. He lift her on bed and she sit on the bed quietly. 



Maddy bend down a bit and hold her from her sexy waist and push towards him and whispered - " how much do you love me nandini."

Nandini saw in his eyes and said - " I love you so much.. "

Maddy wanted to hear something else. Maddy - " do you love me as much i do?"

Nandini-" yeah.. Infact.. I think I love you more that you do." (she said this confidently)

Maddy-" I don't believe it.. You can't love me more than I do nandini "

Nandini - " trust me.. I do more than you could"

Maddy-" ahaa.. Can you prove your love?"

Nandini - " how?"

Maddy-" I want to test you.. I know it's bit kiddish but I believe I love you more that you do. I can do anything you say.. If you want I can Marry you right now"


Nandini - " oh. If that's the case.. I can do the same.. I can marry you right now."

Maddy - " but nandini, it's common thing to get married to anyone you love.. Can you do something which nobody has ever does?"

Nandini - " what do you mean?"

Maddy-" you wanna prove your love right.. Then, be my wife without marriage nandini.. "

Nandini - " oh, if I does that.. Would you believe that I love you the most "

Maddy -" yes.. I will believe. "

Nandini -" fine.. Then I will do this for you.. I will show you how madly I'm in love with you Maddy. "

Maddy -" hold on.. Do you understand what I mean when you say that you want to fulfill all the duties of my wife without getting married? "

Nandini - " yes.. But if you wanna explain.. Then you can. "

Maddy -" nandini, you must obey me. You must enjoy the things I do for you or with you. You should be happy with me and happy to do anything with me.. Can you do it for me love?

Nandini - " yes. And I promise you the day I leave you would be the last day of my life.. I swear of my dead parents for this."

Maddy smirk hearing those words.. And kissed nandini once and said - "oh God, I love you nandini" 
 

"I love you more than you can imagine" nandini replied and both started kissing passionately.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nandini loses her virginity

Nandini's First Night ❤️